Saturday, August 16, 2014

Reviving Tandok

After a few honey-do's later today, I'm going to get serious about reviving my old homebrewed game world from my college days.  The plan is to rework some of the maps, write up a set of house-rules for 1e AD&D for everyone, and organize my old DM binder with the new things I've been grabbing from various blogs.  This post is to act as a reminder of some of my ideas and to generate some input/kibitzing from others.

Here's a couple of ideas:

1.  For stats, 3d6 straight down but you are allowed to reroll 3 of the stats.  The only thing is, you have to keep the reroll.

2.  No Evils.  No gnomes.  No Assassins, Monks, or Illusionists.  No psionics.

3.  Either starting at 1st with a few adventures or jumping up to 3rd or 4th...not sure.

More later....

1 comment:

Flambeaux said...

Cool. I'm interested. :-)